Thursday 19 April 2012

Donation thank yous

We are overwhelmed with the generosity from the lovely folk at Lush cosmetics company. They have recently held a raffle on their online forum which has raised £1210 for us. If that wasn't enough we received this email recently: 



Dear Four Paws Animal Rescue
Let me introduce myself. My name is Paul Morton and I work for cosmetics company Lush.


I'm not sure if you are aware of our business but we also have a charitable side to our company called The Charity Pot.The Charity Pot is a product that gets sold in our shops and then 100% of the profits from that product get distributed to various animal welfare, environmental and human rights projects across the world.


I have been asked to contact you by one of my colleagues in the animal welfare team to inform you that 'Lush would like to make a £1,000 donation towards your rescue work, on behalf of Lydia Niziblian, who is one of Lush's favourite customers.'


I hope that his comes as a welcome surprise and that the money goes a long way towards helping the dogs in your care.


Look forward to hearing from you soon.


Best wishes, Paul



We are very grateful for this wonderful donation and it goes a long way to helping us reach our fundraising targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment